We also hinted at it being competitively priced. However that isn't all.
Here are a few more details for you:
- The pack will contain a total of 16 unique melee weapons. Each weapon will have 3 separate LOD's. These models will be provided as .obj and .fbx files. This means there will be a total of 96 3D models at your disposal.
- A video tutorial will accompany the launch of the weapons pack. This tutorial will act as a FAQ and guide to basic implementation within other applications, as well as useful things to consider when working.
- The pack will fall under a rather liberal commercial license. There will be no restrictions on how many projects you incorporate these items, neither will there be an earnings cap. You pay once, and they are yours to keep and use in your projects forever.
- You are allowed to modify these weapons to suit your individual needs. The weapons are designed in such a way that they can be pretty much assembled (and disassembled) in a modular fashion. The obvious restriction here is that you cannot re-sell the pack or modifications of the items from the pack as separate items or part of a paid asset pack.
- We aim to have the pack published by 11th July 2014. Closer to the release date, we will provide further details as to where you can purchase the weapons pack as well renders of the individual weapons in the pack.
If you have any further questions, suggestions, or you feel like just saying hi, please feel free to contact us using the form to the right of this page. We would love to hear from you.
Mr O. Shonibare
InnerSanctum Games Ltd (2014).